How to batch convert DWG, DXF files into PDF files?
A variety of methods to batch convert DWG, DXF files into PDF files are offered in this software as the following 3 ways:
Batch convert DWG, DXF files into PDF files ----click Menu “Bacth Convert”, select Menu Item “DWG/DXF -﹥ PDF”. This dialogue box is a multifunctional and universal conversion dialogue box, which supports one-to-one conversion, that is, each DWG/DXF file is converted to its corresponding PDF file.
PDF Convert Tool----Click Menu “Bacth Convert”, select Menu Item “PDF Convert Tool”. This dialogue box is designed to convert and merge several DWG/DXF flies into one PDF file.
Except the slight difference in output, conversion principles of these two methods mentioned above are coherent, namely, after users designed the output page size, the software would conform the corresponding graph scope according to the size of the page designed. If you hope that this software could automatically identify the graph drawing range, “ Export by scale ” designed in this software would work to satisfy the need by automatically identifying output layout page size. This method also supports the one-to-one conversion and it could merge several files into one PDF file as well.
The drawing mode and your ultimate demand are the two factors to help you to make your decision to get the output PDF file, my suggestions are as followed:
1. If all the output PDF page layout sizes are supposed to be the same, both of the two methods are advisable. Do not tick “Use the layout Page Size if Possible”. However, in this way, the drawing propotion of the output PDF is beyond control.
2. If all the output PDF page layout sizes are supposed to be output in the proportion as designed, the latter method is a must choice.
3. No matter which method you have chosen, as long as you ticked “Use the layout Page Size if Possible”, this sofeware could ignore the designed page size while automatically read the layout page setting information during the conversion process. Under this condition, there is no difference in effection among these three methods.
Here, we take the first method for example:
1. Add Files---- either of these two methods could be selected according to needs. Here, we click “Add Files” to select the files which are supposed to be converted.
2. Set the output folder path
3. Because all the files I have selected here are in the same folder, it is impossible to encounter the other folder with the same name, in this way, “Keep sub-path structure” is not ticked.
4. Homonymy file manipulation is set as “Auto generate file names ” to prevent the files with the same name as the output folder from being overwritten.
5. Layout Switch. I select “All Layouts” as I need output all the layouts.
6. As I have commanded each output page size and parameter of the drawing space layout, I would necessarily tick “Use the layout Page Size if Possible” to order the software to automatically use the input data.
7. Output size is set as A3 transverse page layout. And this designed output size is only efficient to the output Model Space because I have selcted “Use the layout Page Size if Possible”.
8. Select “Auto Zoom Extent ” to ensure that all the output model space objects could be output without skipping over the drawing content. As I select “Use the layout Page Size if Possible”, this zoom option is inefficient to convert drawing space layout.
9. I set the watermark output by clicking “Watermark Setting”.
10. I have already commanded the Lineweight parameter of the object when the software is doing the protracting.At the same time, I select “Enable Lineweight” to make sure that the output linewidth is the same as what I have set.
11. In all the files selected, there is no obejects which need 3D objects Hidden line removal calculation, so I turned off the 3D objects Hidden line removal caculation.
12. The Scale modulus is set as 1.0.
13. The output color is set as “All are Black”.
14. Click “Start” to convert.
DWG to JPEG Converter software features
Support bath convert DWG file to JPEG file without autocad
raipd converting DWG file to JPEG file, speed is very fast
Supports every version of DWG/DXF files, Supports 3D objects Hidden line removal. Supports user-defined Watermark.
free download DWG to JPEG Converter
Batch DWG conversion tools :
DWG to PDF Converter 2010 MX
DWG to SVG Converter 2010 MX
DWG to WMF Converter 2010 MX
DWG to Image Converter 2010 MX